WE ARE looking for members to Support OUR Steering Committee
The National Alliance to End Rural and Remote Homelessness is a network of community agencies and individuals across Canada dedicated to building a collective voice to prevent, reduce and end homelessness in rural and remote Canada.
All Canadians, including those in rural and remote communities have a safe, decent and affordable home with the support necessary to sustain it.
To provide rural and remote communities with the necessary resources to prevent and end homelessness in all communities in Canada.
We believe ending homelessness is possible and that homelessness in Canada will become rare, brief and non-recurring.
SCOPE AND WORK – STEERING COMMITTEE WORKING GROUPS
CONTEXT AND COMMITMENTS
The Steering Committee of the NAERRH are seeking members who wish to lead and or participate in the work of the Network, specifically in these 4 areas:
- Informative Webinar organizing and scheduling
- Social Media posts organizing and scheduling
- Community of Practice organizing and leading
- Newsletter organizing, writing and scheduling
To bring more visibility to the work of the Network through: Webinars, Social Media, Communities of Practice and Newsletters
- To have 12-15 people from the NAERRH membership to participate in Working Groups
- Working Groups: Informative Webinars, Social Media posts, Community of Practice webinars, and Newsletters
- To be able to meet 2 times a month to discuss working group objectives
- To be able to participate using the online platform Zoom.
- To participate in the planning and execution of Informative Webinars, Community of Practice webinars, quarterly Newsletters, and planning of social media posts for Network
Scope of Partnership
Working Group Members:
- Passion for advocacy
- Ability to work independently and coordinate with a team;
- Some administrative skills (computer knowledge, email, typing etc.)
Steering Committee Members:
- Provide direction, ideas and suggestions
- To support the working groups administratively
- The CAEH National Organizer will provide all backbone and administrative support for all working groups and members
Hours: 2-5 hours per month
Priorities and Activities: Attend and participate in NAERRH working group meetings, organizing and executing objectives with CAEH support
PLEASE SEND A LETTER OF INTEREST TO email@example.com